Friday, April 6, 2012

Anthropologie collab! Swoon...

Once upon a time, a younger me would get excited to the point of lightheadedness while browsing the latest American Girl doll catalog. Now, it's the Anthropologie catalog that seems to have that effect on me. And they've done it again, with their new designer collaboration called Made in Kind. Rad new designers! Cool Textiles! Sustainable, organic fabrics! And prices that aren't even exorbitant! Although the whole collection strikes gold, Samantha Pleet's designs take the cake for me. Her dresses manage to make me swoon just like a brand new outfit for my Felicity doll used to back in the day. Now if I just sip on wine until I can rationalize this purchase....Click, click...oops! Did I just buy that? Hello, new spring dress, we shall become great friends. (Ah, well, what's done is done).




4 comments:

  1. I totally agree about the Anthropologie catalogues! I always think how amazing it would be to get to be the stylist of those shoots!

    xx Missy
    www.myconcretecatwalk.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post :-)

    http://chicmaniapourtoi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Love your post on mint green-- it's such a happy-go-lucky color, don't you think?

      Delete